Diversity and Inclusion
We at ERP Resource Base Ltd. Endeavor to be an environmentally and socially responsible company. We recognize that the prosperity of our business and of the communities within which we operate requires a commitment to the sustainable management of our activities. We have therefore developed measures that affect and enhance all areas of our business, namely our people, customers, and suppliers that are relevant to how the company operates and will be impacted by corporate social responsibility. We wish to adopt and commit to the principles and practices set out below.
- By following the ESG criteria, ERP Resource Base has been awarded a bronze medal in recognition of sustainability achievement with EcoVadis! EcoVadis offers Corporate social responsibility ratings, action plans, and a collaboration platform for suppliers/vendors and procurement teams. EcoVadis provides a holistic sustainability rating service of companies, delivered via a global cloud-based SaaS platform.
- ERP Resource Base is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we employ people, regardless of race, religion, ethnic or national origins, gender, marital status, sexuality, disability, or age.
- We are a predominantly ethnic minority-owned business recognized and certified by MSDUK and to work together, and with each other to drive social mobility, economic inclusion and sustainability.
- We are committed to encouraging and promoting equality, diversity, and inclusion for all staff and job applicants, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
- ERP Resource Base opted to use smart meters and energy-saving equipment keeping in mind the electricity consumption, rates, and sustainable use of electricity. Managing business energy.
- We at ERP Resource Base are pleased to inform you that we contribute annually to Oxfam UK to help effect change and support making millions of lives beautiful. https://www.oxfam.org.uk/
- All employees at ERP Resource Base are encouraged to use NO paper and SAVE paper and work towards digital format. All our employees have the tagline “Please consider the environment. SAVE PAPER – THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!” in their signatures to promote less use of paper.
- By supporting Tree plantation, ERP Resource Base is lending a helping hand to dwindling resources that are fast depleting in the race for economic growth and staying ahead of the competition. We plant a tree for each staff member we have and for everyone that comes on board with us in the future.