SAP Resource/ Delivery Consultant
- Ref: 1012
- Location: London, UK
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: 0
- Start Date: 04/05/2021
We currently have an opportunity for an SAP Recruitment Delivery Consultant to join our office in London to be responsible for all the dealings with our major clients. All of our recruiters work 360, we’d expect you to do the same, so bringing a flair for developing new business and the ability to source the best talent would be great. Finding like-minded people is one of the best ways we have to grow.
Due to the increased demand from our Clients, we are now looking for motivated individuals that want to grow their recruitment career with us. You will join an inspiring senior leadership team that has wealth of experience in their sector and in the industry altogether. They operate in a mature environment where you will be expected to be autonomous and pro-active, spread your presence in your network and have a consultative approach with both clients and candidates.
In order to be successful in this role you will have 2-3 years’ experience working a Tech market (SAP preferably) as a full 360 recruiter, able to pick up a new business and build your desk up – you will be given access to existing clients but will be expected to bring new ones back. Previous experience recruiting in Europe or speaking a European language is a big plus.
You will be responsible for all ongoing communications with our client. You will network and build solid relationships with all the key stakeholders. You will be responsible for the delivery of contract vacancies for the client.
Your responsibilities will include;
• Networking, maintaining and expanding relationships with the Client
• Identifying, qualifying and developing new business opportunities within the account
• Screening potential candidates for the roles with your client
• Conducting detailed telephone interviews with professional level candidates
• Coordinating the interview processes
• Negotiating salaries
• Continuously building your own database and maintaining relationships with candidates in your market
• To understand the different requirements of client’s resource needs and deliver qualified consultants.
• Sourcing and screening potential candidates from effective usage of Internal Systems / Database, Job Portals, Postings and Networking within the time frame.
• You have at least 2+ year experience as an IT Recruitment Delivery Consultant/Resource
• Management and training experience is a bonus
• You’re an excellent communicator and have a strong drive to achieve success
• You’re able to build rapport effectively across a range of audiences
• You pay strong attention to details and are result driven
• Experience working within a recruitment agency
• Understanding of an end-to-end delivery recruitment process
• Experience working towards targets
• You are energetic and curious by nature
• You’re fluent in English, any other additional language is a bonus.
What we offer:
• Competitive base salary
• Lucrative commission structure
• Intensive training and clear development & progressions plan throughout your career
• At Intuition we strive to help develop our employees to reach their full potential. We have many career opportunities to take you to the next level. This includes building and managing your own team in the future
• A supportive work environment and a culture of collaboration
• Reward on business growth and performance
• Leadership by an industry-leading management team
• Mentorship and career development at an exceptional pace
• Autonomy and close-knit office culture. We love Mc Donald’s, definitely are football enthusiasts and have some golf lovers in the office too!
COVID notice: While we offer remote working options, the offices have also been made Covid Secure.
Please apply now if the above sounds of interest for a confidential chat and more details.