Manhattan Functional Analyst
- Ref: 962
- Location: Anderlecht, Belgium or Athens, Greece
- Type: Contract
- Salary: 0
- Start Date: 23/12/2019
Duration & Location:
– Duration: 6 months (renewable)
– Business Trips: 20-30% of the time (i.e. Athens or Brussels, whichever is not a base location)
Expert knowledge of following functional Manhattan areas is essential:
– Specific WMOS expertise:
o WMOS 2018 version
o Yard Management
o IBM Cognos Analytics 11 is an added value
o Saas 2019 version is an added value
o TMS is an added value
– The Manhattan functional Analyst Consultant is responsible to collaborate with business stakeholders to define the business requirements and propose business solutions, to fulfill the agreed requirements in a domain of Manhattan WMoS package.
– He/She is expected to apply specific knowledge of the business combined with knowledge of system technology capabilities to solve business problems and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the business domain.
– Main tasks are:
o Translates business needs into advanced capabilities and best practices using best in class standard packages.
o Write Functional Specifications
o Configure and test standard functionalities and enhancements to Manhattan WMoS systems, based on customer requirements an according to solution design.
o Support Integration Tests and UAT.
o Provide support to the live solution.
o Communicate with Manhattan whenever it is needed.