Data & Analytics Technical Lead
- Ref: 957
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Type: Contract
- Salary: 0
- Start Date: 16/12/2019
• Designs and consolidates data management practices jointly with solution architects: Data Modelling, Democracy, Ingestion, Metadata management, Quality, Protection, etc.
• Approves/Documents any deviations from the data management guidelines.
• Gathering, building and documenting both technical and functional knowledge and understanding of source systems.
• Contribute to the technical architecture and data model design, ensuring consistent implementation across all Data Platforms and teams.
• Makes sure that data management practices are followed by the solution architect and the development team.
• Agile activities:
Define data management acceptance criteria
Review data management for a feature and user stories (as part of the definition of ready).
Attends review sessions and assess data management acceptance criteria.
• Responsible for an updated data dictionary, data catalog, business glossary, data lineage, and ERD diagrams.
• Enforces that all EPIC features are delivered following defined guidelines.
Location : Brussels
Duration 6 months + extensions
Please send ur CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org