Business Development Executive
- Ref: 1013
- Location: London, UK
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: 0
- Start Date: 04/05/2021
The Role: Business Development Executive
Job Functions: Sales / Business Development
Employment Type: Full-time / London & Remote Based
• As a Business Development Executive, you will need to be a self-starter who can grow the sales pipeline and create your own leads
• It won’t only be cold sales as our client has an existing CRM with clients that they need managing
• Negotiating and closing business deals from start to finish
• Providing day to day support to the Head of Sales will be your number one priority
• This is a solution sales role, supporting the Head of Sales and Business Development team to outreach for new strategic business opportunities across broad and innovative marketplaces
• Management of multiple projects at the same time with passion and efficiency
• Networking, maintaining and expanding relationships with the Client
• Identifying, qualifying and developing new business opportunities within the account
• Screening potential candidates for the roles with your client
• Develop a constantly moving sales funnel
• Understand the solution sales cycle and challenges, including the strategies of competitors, and leveraging this knowledge to hone sales strategies.
• Experience in lead generation in a B2B software sales environment.
• Previous ‘solution sales’ training such as objection handling, questioning,
• The successful applicant will be educated to degree level in Business Studies or a Technical discipline, or closely related subject
• Front-line customer-facing enterprise sales experience, particularly to senior executives/ business decision makers is highly desirable
• 3+ years of experience of lead generation in any industry using LinkedIn, email and cold-calling or similar outbound roles such as recruitment.
• An excellent communicator with the ability to adapt your approach to suit different industries and personalities.
• A confident networker, and able to demonstrate excellent written, verbal & presentation skills.
• A self-starter who will manage themselves effectively in an environment where you will be given trust, and judged on your success.
• A high level of creativity and initiative.
• Results-driven, and hungry for success.
• Familiarity with online social media networks such as LinkedIn.
• Dynamic, positive, forward-looking.
What we offer:
• Competitive base salary
• Lucrative commission structure
• Intensive training and clear development & progressions plan throughout your career
• At Intuition we strive to help develop our employees to reach their full potential. We have many career opportunities to take you to the next level. This includes building and managing your own team in the future
• A supportive work environment and a culture of collaboration
• Reward on business growth and performance
• Leadership by an industry-leading management team
• Mentorship and career development at an exceptional pace
• Autonomy and close-knit office culture. We love Mc Donald’s, definitely are football enthusiasts and some golf lovers in the office too!
COVID notice: While we offer remote working options, the offices have also been made Covid Secure.
Please apply now if the above sounds of interest for a confidential chat and more details.